WIN&I Touchless Gesture Control Software For Windows 7 And Kinect (Video)

WIN&I Touchless Gesture Control Software For Windows 7 And Kinect (Video): "

We have already seen lots of cool Kinect hacks here at Geeky Gadgets, now a company called Evoluce has released some software that will let you use your Microsoft Kinect with your Windows 7 PC to control a range of functions on your PC, called WIN&I.

You can see the software in action in the video below, and some of the features look pretty interesting, and certainly looks a lot more fun than using your keyboard and mouse.

Win&I Kinect Windows Software(...)
Read the rest of WIN&I Touchless Gesture Control Software For Windows 7 And Kinect (Video) (100 words)


© Roland Hutchinson for Geeky Gadgets, 2011. | Permalink | No comment | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: , ,

"

Popular posts from this blog

Virus-based sensors find superbugs in minutes, may lead to safer surfaces

Asus Padfone with Tegra 3 coming in early 2012